Europe Regionalization Road Show, September 12 at the Miami Free Zone.
Explore Opportunities in Europe
The U.S. Commercial Service will be hosting a road show featuring some of our commercial representatives based in various countries and covering a wide range of industries in the European Union. They will be giving brief overviews of the region and its industries and opportunities. Afterwards, each represntative will be available for one-on-one meetings to discuss the market potential for your products.
Meet our Commercial Representatives:
We invite you to meet with our Commercial Representatives and panelists for One-on-One meetings. Please note, you must be registered (see below) before you can schedule meetings.
- Lisbon Portugal (Financial services, education, environmental, renewable energy, electric power, aerospace, and automotive).
- Athens, Greece (IT and Computer Servicees, healthcare and medical, telecommunications, cosmetics, and personal care products).
- Madrid, Spain (Aerospeace, defense, robotics, franchising and construction).
- Milan, Italy (Manufacturing, A/C and refirigeration, energy efficiency, construction, oil & gas, renewable energy, and chemicals).
- Franfurt, Germany (Travel and Tourism, education and books)
8:30 – 10:00 am Market Briefing (panel)
10:00 – 10:15 am Break
10:15 am – 12:30 pm One-on-One meetings
For more information, contact: